Thursday, May 15, 2014

Week 11




So my partner is already buying the book . We both will be adding the ideas of recipes on the book and we will also decorate it and take turns hopefully we will be posting pictures step by step and how the book will come out at the end of the day. We will be presenting this project and hopefully all of you viewers enjoyed everything also sorry if I didn't add as many things it is my first time blogger I probably will start another one but maybe better just to get the hang of it. This showed me I can communicate with many of you tubers and watch their you tube videos which helped a lot. Also just to let everyone know I will be making a Samoan Pineapple Pie which sounds perfect I will get the recipe and hopefully you all try it and enjoy it like I will. This pie can also be made in different ways .



No comments:

Post a Comment