Monday, June 2, 2014

Week 13 Final Blog

My presentation wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be the only thing I should have done was at least try very hard. I wish I would have put more effort into my presentation and made it to the best of my ability. I should have pushed to do better. If I could do it over again I would have made my presentation better I just never thought of it being any better. I also would've worked on my website a little more and posted my blogs when they were supposed to be posted and I could have put so much more effort into everything not just my blog, but everything I can honestly say I didn't do my best ,but our presentation wasn't as bad as other people. We actually didn't make a Prezi because I figured everyone was going to make one so we ended up doing a Recipe book and a dessert ,which was a cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment