Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Week 7

For today's week my partner and I will be asking the teacher what their favorite dessert is like always and then we will have to choose between all the desserts. Also we will chose than hopefully they choose different kind of desserts of different cultures so that my partner and I will try different kinds of desserts that will soon keep them smiling with the desserts that will show the cultural of this idea. Yet we haven't asked because the international assembly was happening so we will ask them before we go on break so that when we come back then they will have a dessert to enjoy. So don't go anywhere and keep viewing my blogs to see what our next dessert will be and what interesting desserts our Savanna High School like to enjoy at any specific holiday. So hopefully things go great and if I don't post anything up before BREAK enjoy it with trying to make a Flan and a Cheesecake.

No comments:

Post a Comment