Friday, April 18, 2014

Week 8

Hello everyone i'm back hopefully all of you viewing my blog have noticed the other weeks before. Short summary about other blogs are that they talk about different recipes that teachers at our school enjoy. So hopefully all of you have enjoyed your weeks and blogging things on your own.
 
   So I haven't blogged because I was on spring break and tried to enjoy myself without worrying about anything just having fun with my family and friends me just being a lazy bum too though. Also I have a new little brother his name is Jeremy thank the Lord for all his goodness.Well my week was great until we came back I also had my little sisters and the day we spent together we ended up making some really delicious cupcakes and they came out pretty all sprinkled up and stuff. Ill post a picture from the internet because I would't want you all to get jelly of me and my sister's cupcakes.
    These will be vegan cupcakes 

No comments:

Post a Comment